Microforms in libraries
Publisher: University of Waikato Library in [Hamilton]
Written in English
- VA health care
- Consumption and class
- Globe Fearon Exercise Books: Algebra
- Governing and Governance in France
- Deceptions and Myth of the Bible
- Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg
- British woman in new China
- old chateau; or, A night of peril
- Labor conditions in Communist Cuba.
- Andrew Wyeth
- The Thirty Years War
- The sixth sense reader
- GAR The Legacy Begins
- Theater & politics
- State sanitary requirements governing admission of live stock ...
- Catalogue of a collection of Anglo-Saxon, English, & other coins, in gold, silver, and copper, the properties of a gentleman in Kent, the late Rev. J.C. Jackson, ... George White, Esq., deceased, late of the Bank of England ...
- Modern Russian prose composition.
- Nights of the pufflings
- Perimetry update 1996/1997
Microforms in libraries by A. P. U. Millett Download PDF EPUB FB2
The Microforms Department is located around the corner from the Reference Desk on the 1 st Floor. Locate microform materials in the Library Catalog. See the Reference Desk for assistance. We also offer several databases and digital applications for historical newspaper materials.
Columbia University Libraries Foldoutcount 0 Identifier sinlibraries00spre Identifier-ark ark://t4xh0sg5n Isbn Lccn Ocr ABBYY FineReader Openlibrary OLM Openlibrary_edition OLM Openlibrary_work OLW Page-progression lr Pages 86 Ppi Republisher_date Republisher_operatorPages: Types of Microforms "Microform" is a general term used to describe the microfilm, microfiche, or microprints (micro-opaque) used for the storage of documents that have been photographed and reduced in size in order to conserve space or to preserve materials that deteriorate : Eric Novotny.
The University Libraries house microforms, or printed matter reproduced in a greatly reduced format, in several locations, depending on subject area.
Microforms include: microfiche (3"x5" and 4"x6"); microfilm (16mm and 35mm reels); and microcards (3"x5" and 6"x9" opaque cards bearing microprint documents).
Microforms housed in remote storage at our Depository can generally be retrieved within 24 hours of request. Hours and Availability The Microform Reading Room is open whenever Thompson Library is, however staff assistance is only available from 8 am - 5 pm Monday and Thursday, on Wednesday and Thursday in room Microforms Library MSU Libraries W.
Circle Drive 2 nd Floor, West Wing East Lansing, MI U.S.A. Phone: ().